July 19th - Pit Stop - No racing
July 22-27 - Madison County Fair
UMP Modified tire rule - No D's.
Instant Text Alerts
- Oberbeck Grain Company’s Hard Charger Night and the Scott Wernle & Kyle Roberts Memorial Street Stock Feature races into Highland Speedway on Saturday, July 26th for the Madison County Fair!
- MOWA Sprint Series races into Highland Speedway on Wednesday, July 23rd for the Madison County Fair as they kick off Illinois Sprint Week!
- Pit Stop on Saturday, July 19th to prepare for the Madison County Fair
- July 12, 2014 UMP Daum Insurance Micros
- July 12, 2014 UMP Hamel Coop Street Stock Results
- Articles View Hits
The Highland Speedway reserves the right to refuse admittance to anyone.
Highland Speedway 2012 Fighting Policy:
First offense - The first time a person starts a fight, they would be banned from the Speedway one year from date of occurrence.
Second offense - The second time a person starts a fight, they would be banned from the Speedway for three years from date of this occurrence.
Third offense - The third time a person starts a fight they would be banned from the Speedway for life.
NOTE: Anyone returning to the Speedway during the time they are banned will be charged with criminal trespassing. The Speedway consists of the pits, the grandstand, the parking lot and the entire Lindendale Park.